Job Vacancy Application at Yassir Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Yassir recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Yassir Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Yassir recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Yassir Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Yassir is the leading super App for on-demand and payment services in the Maghreb region set to changing the way daily services are provided. It currently operates in 26 cities across Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia with recent expansions into France, Canada and Sub-Saharan Africa. It is backed (+$43M in funding) by VCs from Silicon Valley, Europe and other parts of the world including Y Combinator, which is the precursor of the likes of Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Doordash, among others.
We offer on-demand services such as ride-hailing and last-mile delivery. Building on this infrastructure, we are now introducing financial services to help our users pay, save and borrow digitally. Helping usher the continent into a digital economy era. We’re not just about serving people – we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need while infusing social values.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Level: Entry career
About the Role
- In this role, you will be building high-performance, scalable, mission-critical, and secure systems in the cloud so to scale our infrastructure further with efficient tools such as Kubernetes and Terraform.
- You will drive the evolution of major parts of our growing platform, and will be joining our amazing and diverse team, learning and helping others to learn something new every day!
- Design, Develop, Build & Deploy applications to streamline the deployment and operational reliability
- Compare, evaluate, and implement new features and technologies, and integrate them with the current environment
- Work with other technical professionals to develop standards and implement best practice
- Work as a project lead, as needed, for projects of moderate complexity
- Serve as a technical resource for new applications designs
- Document system and application design, configuration and maintain and update documentation as needed
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Master’s Degree is a plus
- Strong understanding of varying cloud environments (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Working hands on with configuration management tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraforming, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Linux environments in relation to security and networking
- Previous experience with Node.JS or Python
- Familiar with relational and non-relational database models (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, etc.)
Other key skills and traits:
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, self-start, contribute under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organized, creative and critical thinker
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Procurement or legal background is a big plus
- Excellent judgment, communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized and obsessive about details
- Hard-working, passionate and looking to embrace the challenge
- Thrive in high impact/high profile situations
- Enthusiastic about Yassir!
- Great compensation and bonuses including stock options.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment or in remote
- Paid company holidays
- Full social coverage
Why you should join YASSIR:
- Join one of the fastest-growing tech companies in North Africa
- Have a lasting impact on our company’s culture
- Make a real impact on the world by helping us bring affordable financial and on-demand services to millions of Africans
- Work on some really hard technical challenges from identity infrastructure for Africans, digital payment networks to complex mapping and routing systems across the continent.
- We are the first Algerian startup to go through Y Combinator program and we’re backed by top investors including Unpopular Ventures, Rebel Fund and DainTree. VC
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Note: Please fill in the form above and upload your CV in English. We review applications on a rolling basis and give equal opportunities. We celebrate diversity and strive to foster an inclusive environment.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Yassir Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.