Job Vacancy Application at White Soul Motors Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The White Soul Motors Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
White Soul Motors Limited Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that White Soul Motors Limited recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of White Soul Motors Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
White Soul Motors Limited, incorporated in 1996 is a leading importer, distributor and marketer of various brands of brand new and very clean foreign used vehicles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Locations: Cross River and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for tracking and handling our receivables across locations.
Key Functions of the Role
- Manage the entire depot impress accounts including requests for reimbursement, disbursement, and recording of transactions;
- Manage all trade payable invoices for payment to vendors on due dates;
- Carry out pre-audits of all vouchers, invoices, and financial requests to ensure accuracy and appropriateness prior to obtaining final approval, payment, and disbursement of cheques.
- Assists with providing support and documentation on internal processes;
- Prepare and participate in budget development and forecast preparation, monitor Depot budgets and review variance between actual and budget and report to the HOF;
- Prepare for and participate in annual statutory audit exercise of the company;
- Set up and maintain fixed assets register, comply with laid down process and procedures and maintain a properly fixed asset register for the entire terminal.
- Prepare and present daily, weekly, and monthly financial reports to the Head of Finance as may be requested;
- Carry out other assignments as may be required from time to time by Head of Finance;
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA) Required
- Good working knowledge and understanding of basic accounting principles; practices, accounts payable and receivable management, financial management, and financial reporting;
- Proven working experience as a Head of Finance;
- Experience in preparing accurate and thorough Financial Reports and related schedules in line with established deadlines;
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Effective oral and written communications, interpersonal and planning skills;
- Proficiency in the use of computer applications and Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Financial Application;
- Good organizational skill and ability to manage documentation and make past and future documentation accessible;
- Strong management skills with a demonstrated ability to take initiative;
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, processes, and procedures necessary to produce deliverables.
Academic Qualifications and Experience Required
- First Degree in Accounting or related fields from a reputable university/polytechnic.
- Additional qualification will be added advantage
- At least 2 years experience in financial accounting
- The high degree of accuracy
- Willingness to work weekends and overtime.
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the White Soul Motors Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.