The Western Delta University Post UTME Admission Form 2020/2021, screening requirements, departmental cut off marks, and screening date for 2020/2021 academic session is online.
Western Delta University Post UTME Admission Form 2020/2021.
The Western Delta University, Oghara Post UTME screening form, admission requirements, departmental cut off marks, and screening date and Requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
Western Delta University has different Admissions intake annually for various programmes. Hence, Admission Form for various intake will be updated on this page as released by the authority of the Institution for the academic year.
Eligibility For Western Delta University Post UTME Form.
Candidates who made the Western Delta University their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum departmental cut off mark.
Both Indigenes and Non-indigenes interested applicants can apply for the Western Delta University Admission 2020/2021.
How to Apply Online For Western Delta University Admission.
The Application is made through filling the application form online at the Western Delta University admission portal.
Online registration and Payment Instruction:
- CLICK HERE to visit the Western Delta University registration portal
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select the Admissions Form Type
- Enter your details
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the Western Delta University 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Note – Once the Western Delta University Admission Application Form Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Western Delta University application form is on sale.
Western Delta University Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020/2021.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- Originals and photocopies of WAEC, NECO or NABTEB Certificates
- Recent passport photographs
- Babcock University 2020/2021 Online Registration Print-out Slip
For more information and inquiries, you can contact Western Delta University by visiting the official website or campus.
Don’t hesitate to like our social platforms in order to share, discuss & get the latest updates of the Western Delta University .
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!