West Africa Civil Society Institute Group application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the West Africa Civil Society Institute Group application deadline.
West Africa Civil Society Institute Group Application Instruction.
- The West Africa Civil Society Institute Group application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on schoolinfong.com for free.
- The West Africa Civil Society Institute Group application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
West Africa Civil Society Institute Group Details.
The goal of the research fellowship is to offer young researchers with the dire opportunities to document deepening fellows’ understanding of the social, economic, and political contribution of civil society to development in West Africa. Fellows will be afforded the opportunity to contribute to ongoing research on the social, economic, and political contribution of civil society to development in West Africa.
• The fellowship is open to all young researchers from West Africa. Other young researchers who are not from the region but are interested in understanding and documenting civil society praxis in West Africa can be considered.
• Interested in working on civil society issues or in the development sector.
• Recent Master’s or PhD graduates who completed their studies within the last two years.
• Applicants must be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills and the ability to perform independent research.
• Interested applicants should be able and ready to cover all costs related to the fellowship. A
- Research fellows will receive monthly stipends and a research allowance from the institute. In addition, active participation in this fellowship offers aspiring academicians or fellows with a keen interest in civil society access to a wide range of benefits to help successfully conduct their research or engage in a knowledge documentation project.
- The findings from the research and the overall experience of the fellows will be used to promote good practices in West Africa.
- They will provide the necessary data and information as evidence for informed policymaking in the region.
- During the research fellowship, candidates can get a wealth of opportunities and it gives students skills and knowledge to better plan for or advance their future careers.
Fellows will also have other opportunities and benefits such as:
• A certificate of completion. This will be provided upon satisfactory completion of all tasks and submission of all agreed deliverables.
• A monthly stipend.
• At least one WACSeries publication.
• Official recommendation from WACSI.
• Free access to WACSI’s rich civil society resource centre.
Production of publishable research reports; policy documents; articles (Issues Papers, Op-Eds); and blogs on social,
political and economic contribution and the re-imagining role of civil societies.
Fellows can spend between 3 to 6 months at the Institute. This will be based on the alignment of the fellowship goals
with the student’s current academic, career and research interests. However, applications will be considered on a
rolling basis and applicants will be selected on a case-by-case basis each year.
2 May 2022: Application opens.
16 May 2022: Deadline for receipt of applications.
20 May 2022: Shortlisted applicants are notified by email.
Week of 23 May 2022: Interview with shortlisted applicants.
Week of 30 May 2022: Selected candidates will receive feedback on their applications.
6 June 2022: Beginning of the research fellowship. Selected fellows can however discuss start dates per their specific
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the West Africa Civil Society Institute Group, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing This Post With Others via!