The Weatherford Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Weatherford Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Weatherford Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Weatherford recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 800 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.
Weatherford Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: TRS Field Specialist I
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Family: Field operations
- Carry out installation or deployment of equipment / tools in the field in line with Weatherford and client’s procedure, abiding by all regulatory policies, HSE and good industry Standards.
- Carry out or supervise quality processes involve in job preparation which include servicing, measuring, testing, documentations and job load outs, carry out presentations when necessary.
- Prepare job packages. Expected to train intensively and develop into Field Service Supervisor, able to mentor field service engineer trainees while gaining more experience.
- Degree in Engineering, including good Mathematical skills and English (verbal and written)
- Rig site Field installation experience.
- Engineering degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Work in accordance with the operational process management system as per career progression.
- Be familiar with products line equipments maintenance, assembly, disassembly and testing.
- Previously held position – workshop assistance / workshop technician / material man.
How to Apply For Weatherford Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Weatherford Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.