Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Courses… Complete List of WUFPBK courses offered, departmental cut off mark and admission requirements For ND & HND Programmes – Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic, Birnin Kebbi list of available ND & HND (Full-time & Part-time) courses/programmes offered for admission that gain NUC approval.
Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic (WUFPBK) courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at Waziri Umaru Fed Poly? The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic, Birnin Kebbi that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
NOTE: This page will be updated, check back!!!
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic
List of Accredited Courses Offered in Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) & HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) COURSES:
In no particular order, the list of courses approved and currently run by Waziri Umaru Federal polytechnic Birnin Kebbi are as follows;
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Science laboratory Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Public Administration
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Local Government Studies
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Computer Science
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Building Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Architectural Technology
- Agricultural Engineering/Technology
Waziri Umaru Fed Poly ND Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must meet WUFPBK cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
Entry Requirements for HND Candidates
For a candidate to be considered for admission in the institution, and to run any Waziri Umaru Federal polytechnic Birnin Kebbi Courses, at HND level, the following basic requirements must be met;
In addition to National Diploma requirements,
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.