WAEC GCE Result Checker 2019 – This is to inform the general public and especially, candidates that participated in the 2019 January/February WASSCE West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE for Private Candidates (popularly known as WAEC GCE) that their results are now available online .
2019 WAEC GCE Results have been successfully uploaded online and it is accessible from the WAEC official result checking website.
HOW TO CHECK WAEC GCE RESULT ONLINE.
- Go to WAEC result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2019
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the photocard slip.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your photocard slip
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
NOTE: You don’t need to buy any scratch card to check your WAEC result.
The result checker PIN and Serial Number are contained on each Candidates Photo-card Slip issued by WAEC.
HOW TO CHECK WAEC GCE NOV/DEC RESULT VIA SMS.
In case you want to check your 2018 WAEC GCE result via sms, use the short code format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2013
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)