WAEC Agricultural Science Practical Specimen 2019/2020 for WASSCE may/june examination – The West African Examinations Council is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, for University and Jamb entry examination in West Africa countries.
- WAEC Biology Specimen 2019/2020,
- WAEC Practical Specimen 2019,
- WAEC Biology Practical Specimen for May/June 2019/2020,
- WAEC Biology Practical Specimen For Aug/Sep 2019/2020,
- WAEC Biology Practical Specimen for Nov/Dec 2019/2020,
- WAEC Agricultural Practical Specimen 2019/2020,
- WAEC Physics Practical Specimen 2019/2020,
- WAEC Chemistry Practical Specimen 2019/2020,
- WAEC Examination Timetable 2019/2020,
- WAEC Practical Question & Answers 2019/2020.
IMPORTANT: Everything in life is likely to change so are the WAEC Agricultural Science Specimen listed below, so kindly visit this site daily for we shall update this page when the WAEC Agricultural Science Specimen is officially released. Thanks for understanding!
WAEC 2019/2020 Agricultural Science Practical Specimen
LIST OF SPECIMEN:
D: Hand trowel
F: Hand fork
For specimens G , H and I , you are requested to get some quantity of Sandy soil. Divide the quantity of Sandy soil into three portions. Wash the first portion which is to be labelled G with a neutral solution(water) until the soup is neither acidic nor alkaline then air-dry the soil.
To the second portion which is to be labelled H , add some quantity of Hydrochloric acid(HCL) and air-dry.
To the third portion which is to be labelled I , add some quantity of sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) solution and air-dry.
Then supply to each candidate, samples of specimens G , H and I each in a beaker, some quantity of water, blue litmus paper, red litmus paper and a stirrer.
J: Maize grain damaged by weevils
K: Yam tuber damaged by yam beetles
L: Cassava leaves showing mosaic disease
M: Tomato fruits showing fruit rot symptoms
N: Liver fluke(preserved/picture/diagram)
P: Trypanosome parasite(diagram/picture)
S: Grass Hopper