Visa Learnership Program application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the Visa Learnership Program 2022 for young South Africans application deadline.
Visa Application Instruction.
- The Visa application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on schoolinfong.com for free.
- The Visa application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Visa Learnership Program Details.
Application Deadline: unspecified
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Visa has an exciting Learnership program that has opened for a 12-month period, intended to upskill unemployed youth. We are looking to have 6 learners join us on this 12-month journey, to acquire the necessary foundational business acumen as well as an introduction to the payments industry. Through this Learnership, you will acquire the nationally recognized Business Administration Services NQF Level 4 qualification. If you want a development opportunity that will equip you with core competencies that are transferrable for future roles, look no further! During the 12 months, you will be trained and professionally molded to fulfil your potential.
- Matric/National certificate (Maximum Qualification)
- Passed Mathematics/Mathematics literacy or Accounting
- Be proficient in English, read, write and speak
- Team player with good communication skills
- Computer literacy would be an added advantage
- South African Citizen, between ages of 18 and 25 years
- Candidates must not have a permanent employment and/or participated in any other Learnership
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
*Candidates with mobility disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply
Candidates will be required to submit copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document
- Matric/National certificate and statement of results
- Full Curriculum Vitae
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Visa, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing This Post With Others via!