Job Vacancy Application at Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is a Chinese construction company for EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) Turnkey projects Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is an affiliate of Sinoma International Engineering Co., Limited, whose senior company is China Sinoma Group. Sinoma Co Limited is headquartered in Tangshan, Hebei Province, with branch office(s) in Beijing, and across the world,with a Class A General Contracting Qualification, together with the authority to engage in foreign trade, import, and export.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Admin Officer
- The HR administrators will act as the first port of call to employees and external partners for all HR related queries.
- As a priority, HR administrators will handle the majority of employee documentation, including contracts, recruitment paperwork and starter packs.
- A good understanding and knowledge of employment law and ensuring the HR department conforms to these is key.
- Assisting with any other administrative tasks as and when they arise may be necessary, including helping with travel arrangement.
- Forming and maintaining employee records.
- Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave.
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides.
- Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance.
- Communicating with external partners.
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover.
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries.
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken.
- Helping with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses.
Candidate must be proficient in the following:
- BSc in HR or a relevant field.
- Experience as a HR administrator or HR administrator’s assistant.
- Understanding various HR software systems, like HRMS.
- Computer literate with programmes such as word, excel, etc.
- Good understanding of labour laws.
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise .
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills.
Skills and Competencies:
- HR administrators are expected to be qualified to degree level, in either HR, management or a business related field.
- Previous administrative experience is essential, but not necessarily within the HR sector. In most cases, training is provided on the job, if this is relevant.
- Being organised and able to prioritise is vital, as is having good communicative and relationship building skills, as you will work with various people across the whole business.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the CapitalSage Technology Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.