Versa Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply.
The Versa Recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Versa is an investment platform built to help increase earning potential. We invest in innovative and well researched alternative investment portfolios to help grow your funds.
Versa Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the recruitment application deadline as published on Schoolinfong.com.
- The Versa Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Versa Vacancy Positions & How To Apply.
Job Title: Finance Officer
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a Finance related field.
- ACA certification and/or a CFA Certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2+ years financial experience
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory issues as well as global best practices.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years old
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong budget and management skills, including proven ability to manage project/process.
- Creative and forward-thinking skill.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work within and manage a team of professional, guiding and coordinating towards achieving common objectives.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Strong ethics.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, and multiple priorities.
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality.
- Strong oral, written interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong People skills- Building Collaborative Relationships, demonstrated teamwork skill.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and input across the company and on the executive team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to the formation of the Business Strategy and ensures that all financial policies, procedures and systems are sound.
- Oversees the preparation of Annual Operating Plan, Business Financial Plan and Analytics.
- Using appropriate forecasting tool, ensures that adequate measures are factored to achieve business objects.
- Provides financial direction, planning and accounting to the business, covering short term and long-term financial goals.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Ensures that optimal liquidity is available to deliver business plan.
- Reviews working capital/cash flow requirement on a regular basis
- Monitors banking activities for proper running and ensure regular reconciliations of all banking transactions with the cash books.
- Develops plans, budgets, forecasts and financial results to guide management decisions by forecasting requirements; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Presents operating and capital expenditure budgets for review and approval.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Responsible for presenting and reporting accurate and timely historical financial information of the Organization
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements
- Oversee the coordination and activities of independent auditors (Internal and External Auditors)
- Coordinates regulatory and supervisory functions
- Manages relationship with regulatory and statutory bodies, i.e. FIRS, Lagos State Internal Revenue Service etc.
- Ensures adequate controls are installed and maintained to cover all financial transactions, including safeguarding financial assets.
- Oversees all control and monitoring activities and personnel to achieve proper coordination
Deadline: 16th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF Format) to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Versa Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!