USIP Generation Change Fellows application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the USIP Generation Change Fellows Program (GCFP) 2022 for Nigerian youth Leaders (Fully Funded to Abuja, Nigeria) application deadline.
USIP Generation Change Fellows Application Instruction.
- The USIP Generation Change Fellows application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on schoolinfong.com for free.
- The USIP Generation Change Fellows application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
USIP Generation Change Fellows Details.
The United States Institute of Peace is an independent, nonpartisan institution established and funded by Congress to increase the nation’s capacity to manage international conflict without violence. USIP aims to “think, act, teach, and train” across the spectrum of international conflict prevention, management, and resolution and to help societies in the period of post-conflict stabilization.
The Generation Change Fellows Program (GCFP) is dedicated to strengthening the capacity of civically engaged youth leaders as they emerge as peacebuilders in their communities. By delivering training in effective leadership, conflict management, and prejudice awareness and reduction; providing online courses and other resources; and fostering a global learning community, the two year Fellowship gives participants the additional skills, knowledge, support, and resources needed to increase their resilience as peacebuilders and civic leaders, manage conflict at a local level, and increase the effectiveness of their peacebuilding programs.
- Generation Change Fellows are between 18 and 35 years old.
- They hold leadership roles within civic organizations and are actively working to positively impact their community.
- The Fellows have earned trusted and legitimacy within their community through their demonstrated commitment to their work.
The five day program will deliver training in effective leadership, conflict management, and prejudice awareness and reduction in order for these emerging leaders to increase their resilience and have a greater impact on their respective communities.
The training will provide a safe space for participants to share ideas, gain new tools, practice constructive conversations, and better understand conflict resolution, especially as it relates to their country. It will also expose participants to experts in the leadership development and conflict resolution fields. Upon completing the training, participants will join Generation Change’s global community of emerging civic leaders and will have access to various resources provided by USIP.
- USIP will pay for participant airfare, lodging, meal, and visa expenses.
Application Deadline: Friday, February 18 at 5:00 pm Nigeria Time
Training Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Training Dates (to be confirmed): April 25-May 1, 2022
1. Submit the written application using Surveymonkey.
2. Upload and submit an updated curriculum vitae or resume and a scanned copy of your ID.
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the USIP Generation Change Fellows, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing This Post With Others via!