UNOY application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the UNOY application deadline.
UNOY Application Instruction.
- The UNOY application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on schoolinfong.com for free.
- The UNOY application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
UNOY is looking for two lead researchers for a baseline study on the national implementation of the youth, peace and security agenda in Nigeria and Cameroon.
The United Network of Young Peacebuilders (UNOY Peacebuilders) is currently recruiting Two Lead Researchers for a baseline study as part of the National Implementation of the Youth, Peace and Security Agenda in Nigeria and Cameroon. Building on years of successful advocacy for Youth, Peace and Security on the global and regional levels, the United Network of Young Peacebuilders (UNOY) aims to support the
implementation of UNSCR 2250 and the African Union Continental Framework on Youth, 1 Peace and Security (YPS) at the national level.
This baseline study is part of a larger project currently implemented by UNOY and member organizations in Nigeria and Cameroon aimed at promoting an environment which enables young people to contribute to peacebuilding and work towards a world free from violence through partnerships with YPS stakeholders, including national governments, youth-led organizations and CSOs.
By piloting the national implementation of these frameworks with strong youth leadership, UNOY will foster best practices for locally owned intergenerational approaches to peace processes.
How to Apply
First, check out the Vacancy Description for more information on the role, responsibilities, and profile we’re looking for. Important: only applicants based in Nigeria or Cameroon are eligible to apply. If you think you’re a good match, please express your interest by sending:
- CV (max 2 pages);
- Motivation letter (max 1 page);
- An indication of your availability for March and April 2022; and
- Previous research work conducted;
Please send your application to [email protected]
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the UNOY, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing This Post With Others via!