UNIJOS Direct Entry admission list 2021/2022 | How to Check University of Jos Direct Entry admission status 2021/2022 on JAMB Caps Profile and download UNIJOS Direct Entry (DE) admission letter 2021/2022 pdf online.
UNIJOS Direct Entry Admission List 2021/2022
This is to inform the all University of Jos (UNIJOS) Direct Entry candidates that the management of the University of Jos has released the admission list of UNIJOS Direct Entry students offered provisional admission into the various UNIJOS programmes (Courses) for direct entry candidates for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UNIJOS Direct Entry admission list 2021/2022 pdf download is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
All the candidates who participated in 2021/2022 University of Jos Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise can now check their admission status University of Jos Direct Entry portal through the steps outlined below.
SEE ALSO: How to Check Admission Status 2021/2022 on Your JAMB CAPS Profile
How to Check UNIJOS Direct Entry Admission List / Status
Follow the procedure outlined below to check University of Jos Direct Entry admission status 2021/2022.
- Go to UNIJOS Direct Entry admission status checking portal athttps://www.unijos.edu.ng/
- Enter your Application Form Number in the space provided.
- Supply your Username (i.e. your phone number) and password where required.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button to access your portal.
- Then click ‘Check Admission Status to know your UNIJOS Direct Entry admission status.
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- log in with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- After you have log in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on it and you will be redirected to the caps page.
- After clicking on “check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status, If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept it or reject it.
If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check is Admission Status on CAPS, Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are using a phone.
All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the University of Jos Direct Entry admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the University of Jos by visiting the official website.
RECOMMENDED: Official UNIJOS Portal/website.
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!