Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic Courses… Complete List of Umaru Ali Shinkafi Poly, Sokoto courses offered, departmental cut off mark and admission requirements For ND & HND Programmes – Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic, Sokoto list of available ND & HND (Full-time & Part-time) courses/programmes offered for admission that gain NUC approval.
Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic? The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic, Sokoto State that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
NOTE: This page will be updated, check back!!!
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic
List of Accredited Courses Offered in Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic
Animal Health And Production Technology
Business Administration and Management
Chemical Engineering Technology
Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Local Government Studies
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Office Technology And Management
Science Laboratory Technology
Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic ND Admission Entry Requirements.
- Candidates must meet Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic HND Admission Entry Requirements.
For a candidate to be considered for admission in the institution at HND level, the following basic requirements must be met;
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme.
- Applicant for the admission into Higher National Diploma programme must possess a National Diploma in the same programme with at least lower credit pass in the relevant programme of study and with at least, one year post-ND relevant industrial training experience.
- In addition to the above, a candidate must meet the admission requirement for the ND programme.
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.