Job Vacancy Application at Tetra Pak Nigeria Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Tetra Pak Nigeria recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Tetra Pak Nigeria Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Tetra Pak Nigeria recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Tetra Pak Nigeria Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
At Tetra Pak, we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere, and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Account Manager
- Tetra Pak West Africa is looking for a Service Account Manager who will be based in Lagos, Nigeria, the successful candidate will report directly to the Services Director based in Lagos.
- The Service Account Manager will be the main interface for customer accounts on the Services business and all technical matters including quality and apply value selling to grow the Services business in profitable way based on deep knowledge of customer operations and needs and be responsible for providing excellent customer service and to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
- The goal is to keep the Service Account Management team running efficiently and profitably, ensuring all process compliance, seeking to achieve results and work developing people.
What Will You Do
- Lead operational customer management, strive for quality and excellence in customer service.
- Lead activities on customer communication to ensure that its effective and within standard.
- Lead sales support activities related to selling services through close collaboration with Services Key Account Manager and Services Director.
- Lead management of administrative activities related to service and contract management.
- Support business plans (CBDP) to continue growth.
- Support business development team in work with existing and new services
- Customer visits to strengthen relationship and identify opportunities with Account Managers.
- Manage the customers’ receivables (Services Account Statement) together with the Credit Controller.
- Manage KPIs and conduct actions to reach agreed performance targets.
Who You Are
- B.Sc Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Account Manager role or similar role (Preferably in the Food Processing & Packaging industry)
- Knowledge of specialized Tetra Pak processing and packaging machinery would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of food processing systems would be advantageous.
- Customer relationship management experience.
- High level of customer focus.
- Experience in value-add selling of product offerings.
- Proficiency in MS Office – PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- SAP knowledge is an advantage.
- Ability to speak French would be advantageous.
- Willing and able to travel extensively.
We Offer You!
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible results
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2022.
Method of Application
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Tetra Pak Nigeria Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.