Job Vacancy Application at Teclab Management Services Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Teclab Management Services recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Teclab Management Services Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Teclab Management Services recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Teclab Management Services Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Teclab Management Services – We are a Human Resource consulting agency with specialization in Training, Corporate Staff Training, Blue-collared and Admin Staff Training, Training for Artisans and Factory Workers, Personnel Management, Organizational Re-structuring, Developing Policies and writing Procedures in line with developed Policies, Information Verification / Staff Audit, Outsourcing of Unskilled and Blue-collared, Information feedback system set-up.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
- Conduct legal research to assist the team in rendering accurate legal opinion and high standard of commercial practice.
- Render returns at CAC, submit forms and other Statutory Notices to CAC for filing and obtain certified true copies.
- Assist the Company Secretary in proper documentation/ record keeping of all matters.
- Review of legal and corporate framework.
- Update list of contracts, guarantees, indemnities and security documents, titles, leases, licenses etc. and ensure proper records are obtained and kept.
- Manage litigation cases and provide monthly report on cases and the law firm handling it.
- Assist in preparation, collation and binding of Board Papers, resolutions, extracts and documents required by the Company.
- Conduct internal and external investigations to outline legal issues affecting the Company and proffer solutions.
- Provide effective support to the smooth running of the department and management of the Company Secretariat functions including drafting of minutes, resolutions and excerpts of minutes.
- Obtain information from departments for briefing external lawyers and assist in collating Legal Reports, Documents/Correspondence on Litigation.
- Manage legal matters relating to the Company’s mortgage scheme.
- Prepare monthly report of updates on pending litigation(s) of the company and the funds for the sign off of the Company Secretary/Legal adviser.
- Work with the Company Secretary to maintain and update all statutory books for the Company.
- Preparation of legal reports and other legal documents for the department.
- Preparation of drafts and vetting of all agreements.
- Should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Law; (LLB. BL, LLM) or related fields.
- LLM is an added advantage
- Minimum of Two (5 – 7) years legal experience
- Must be admitted to the Nigerian Bar.
- Proven company secretarial and corporate working experience.
- Good minute writing and drafting skills.
- Experienced in Litigation, attending court and disciplinary hearings.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to manage a team on specific tasks.
- Hands-on skills in managing complex relationship in a matrixed environment.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills.
- Strong oral and verbal communication skills.
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the Teclab Management Services Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.