The Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- 1 Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
- 2 About Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme
- 3 Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme Job Vacancies Positions
- 4 How to Apply For Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme Job Recruitment
Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with the ITF – Industrial Skills Training Centre, Ikeja invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the programme below:
Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme Job Vacancies Positions
Title: Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme
Duration: 12 Month
We will be conducting a One-year Technical Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
- Electrical / Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance and Mach ng
- Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Works
- Information and Communication Technology
- Automobile/Autotronics Works
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Welding and Metal Fabrication Works
- This programme aims at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in the areas mentioned and promote Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
- Candidates must be between 18-30years of age and possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas
- National Diploma Certificate
27th August, 2019. Time: 8:00am
28th August, 2019. Time: 8:00am
How to Apply For Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written Application, two (2) recent passport photographs and photocopies of credentials to the address below. All applications should be addressed to:
The Training Manager,
Industrial Skills Training Centre (Industrial Training Fund),
5, Olorunfunmi Street (Bbehind Phillips),
Off Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun-Ojota,
P.O.Box 55176, Julie House,
Ikeja – Lagos State.
- Candidates are expected to come for a test with the originals of their certificate (including birth certificate). They are required to also make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation. Successful candidates are eligible for an oral interview
- Admitted Candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend through out the duration of the programme. The programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
For more information: Please call -08030807143/08034723938 or send an email to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2019.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!