Job Vacancy Application at TAG Energy Nigeria Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The TAG Energy Nigeria Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
TAG Energy Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that TAG Energy Nigeria Limited recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of TAG Energy Nigeria Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. Our increased competence enables us to deliver world-class services in Inspections, Repairs, and Maintenance (IRM) Services, Flange Management and Sealing Solutions. We are a fast-growing organization with young & dynamic leadership, efficient structures, processes, infrastructure, and in-depth knowledge of the industry.
We are recruiting smart, resourceful, and diligent candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Specialist
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Update job requirements, benefits and job descriptions for all positions.
- Establish, maintain and conduct staff recruiting and selection process.
- Implement appropriate communication tools and systems to ensure an effective flow of information including employee opinion surveys.
- Maintain company handbooks and manuals.
- Train new hires on company policies.
- Manage employee’s data files & records.
- Track vacations and others.
- Collect and review timesheets and daily reports.
- Provide continuous support to all employees.
- Maintain compliance of all HR files and paperwork.
- Process bi-weekly payroll for 250+ employees.
- Review payroll forms and reports for accuracy and make necessary adjustments or corrections.
- Research, analyze, and resolve payroll-related problems or questions.
- Compile and analyze payroll data, prepare related reports
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment for open positions within the organization.
- Perform routine recruiting functions such as posting jobs, screening applicants, and setting up interviews.
- Works with management to plan, develop and recommend innovative recruitment strategies to accommodate current and future staffing needs.
- Serve as a contact for payroll-related issues/inquiries.
- Ensure administration of all benefit plans.
- Administer health plan including enrollments and terminations.
- Manage all open enrollment periods.
- Process monthly billings from insurance providers. Reviews bills for accuracy.
- Apply plan documents, contracts, policies, and procedures to ensure consistent administration and compliance with Federal, State, and Local government regulations (i.e. HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA, etc).
- Handle administration of Worker’s Compensation Policies and claims.
- Graduate of a reputable University minimum of a second class upper
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web-based applications.
- Resides around Lekki Ajah environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environment.
- Relevant Industry Certifications required such as CIPM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover letter to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the TAG Energy Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.