Job Vacancy Application at Stanbic IBTC Bank Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Stanbic IBTC Bank Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Quality Assurance & Software Testing
Job ID: 59835
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
- The Head, QA manages the day to day operation of the software testers including providing quality assurance of all software developed before deployment.
- The QA function ensures adequate testing is conducted to ensure the software created by developers is fit for its purpose. Software testing involves the analysis of software, and systems, to avert risk and prevent software issues. This may cover both functional (manual/automated) and non-functional testing (performance, stress, volume testing, etc.)
Software Systems Testing:
- Write Automated software tests for various application features
- Deploy test scripts to CI/CD pipeline
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Perform and document risk analysis
- Collaborate with teams using version control systems. E.g. GIT
- Oversee the maintenance of existing automation test scripts
- Ensure that automation tests are integrated and executed reliably during deployment to various environments
- Coordinate the execution of performance tests for systems with high volume users
- Ensure all new APIs are automated using PSOTMAN / Newman for effective monitoring
- Experience working with various test Automation frameworks, e.g. Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Cucumber, Cypress, Robot Framework, Swagger, etc.
- Experience working with JMETER to test software performance
- Maintain and provide direction for updating existing automated testing scripts
- Perform usability, functional, and regression tests using both automated and manual methods as best fits, based on documented test plans.
Leadership, Teamwork and Collaboration:
- Define the strategy, approach, and execution of Quality Assurance in development projects.
- Implement the Group’s QA methodologies to ensure compliance with QA standards, specifications, and regulations as applicable
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing activities
- Organize and attend the weekly QA meetings and provide project updates accordingly
- Identify tools, techniques, and staffing needs to ensure efficiency and delivery of the team’s objectives
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- Share ideas and initiatives to improve overall QA processes
- Design and develop innovative ideas to solve unique, technical problems
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree
- Professional Qualification in ISTQB(CTFl) would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Test Automation. Experience in using defect tracking tools and technologies to identify, report and close identified system bugs and abnormalities
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Software Management. Experience developing automation test scripts using contemporary frameworks like Selenium, WebDriver, Cucumber, or Cypress
- Minimum of 3 years experience using SQL to manipulate databases
Application Closing Date
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.