Job Vacancy Application at St Helen’s Specialist Hospital & Medi-Care Centre Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The St Helen’s Specialist Hospital & Medi-Care Centre Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
St Helen’s Specialist Hospital & Medi-Care Centre Limited Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that St Helen’s Specialist Hospital & Medi-Care Centre Limited recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
St Helen’s Specialist Hospital and Medi-care Centre Limited is a medical facility with the state of the art equipment such as MRI, CT-Scan, etc. The hospital is positioned to change the narrative of healthcare delivery services in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Medical Director
- This role will oversee the effective management of the Hospital and its’ operations.
- As Chief Medical Director, you are responsible for managing the Hospital’s clinical operations, hospital budgets, recruiting and training physicians and other healthcare professionals, liaising between the administration and medical staff, ensuring that all staff adhere to safety standards and that patients receive the highest standard of medical care
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and coordinate the activities and performance of all Department Heads, Hospital physicians, and other clinical staff to ensure patients receive the highest standard of medical care.
- In conjunction with the Chief Accountant, develop and manage the Hospital’s Annual Budget.
- Ordering of new hospital equipment, consumables, machinery, and supplies.
- Act as a liaison between Operations (Support) and Medical Staff.
Sales & Marketing:
- Work with the Operations Manager and other members of the Executive Team to initiate plans, strategies, procedures, regulations, and programs to benefit the Hospital’s patients and increase revenue generation and the achievement of business goals for the Hospital.
- Develop branding and communications plans, programs, and budgets to increase awareness of the Hospital’s service offerings and enhance the Organization’s image.
- Champion a corporate culture of excellence in customer service delivery and continuous improvement in service delivery across all departments and functions.
- Where necessary, Investigate and resolve customer service issues promptly.
- Provide appropriate coaching and support to Hospital personnel to ensure delightful service delivery.
- Provide high-level leadership to the Organization in ways that reflect the Mission and Core Values of the Organization.
- Recruit, train, advise and mentor physicians; train and motivate other health care professionals and support staff of the Hospital as required.
- Ensure that all Hospital practices adhere to them it’s standards and code(s) of medical ethics, local healthcare regulations, and safety standards are constantly met and staff are kept up-to-date on all new healthcare regulations or any changes in the Facility’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Participate & direct the development and implementation of effective policies for the Organization.
- Address concerns, grievances, and requests posed by Hospital staff.
- Provide leadership in creating a success-oriented, responsive and accountable environment within the Organization.
- Work with the Operations Manager to develop appropriate performance goals, key performance indicators, and benchmarks for the Organization.
- In collaboration with the Operations Manager and the Chief Accountant, effectively allocate available resources in accordance to the Board-approved Annual Budget.
- Monitor Organization’s clinical performance and continually find ways to improve it both administratively and clinically
- Maintain mutually beneficial relationships with customers, partners, and vendors.
- Monitor the various Department & Unit Heads to guarantee agreed turnaround times of all services are adhered to, including the transportation of samples and send-out of tests.
- Prepare/provide timely, accurate, and complete reports on the operating condition of the Company for the Board of Directors as required.
- Attends Hospital Board meetings, bringing concerns, requests, and challenges to the Board as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- MBBS or MBBCH from an accredited institution plus broad medical knowledge with specialized training in a particular field, such as Family Medicine, Cardiology, or Emergency Care.
- Valid Medical Practice License
Post Graduate Studies:
- A Masters’ in Business Administration (MBA), Public Health, Health Administration (MHA) or its’ equivalent from a recognized institution would be an advantage.
- 10 – 12 years robust clinical experience with at least 4+ years experience in managerial roles
- Experience with Clinical Risk Management and safety protocols.
- Familiarity with electronic Patient Information Management systems is a definite advantage.
Personal Attributes & Physical Demands:
- Strong leadership and excellent organizational skills, able to handle patient-facing responsibilities as efficiently as the administrative aspects of the role.
- An effective communicator, negotiator, and influencer with excellent written and verbal communication skills; capable of effectively communicating across multiple levels of the Organization and translating medical jargon into layman’s terms for the benefit of patients and families.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to maintain a professional but friendly demeanor.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Emotionally Intelligent and culturally sensitive; committed to working with shared leadership and various functional teams.
- Able to coach, guide, and act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Highly motivated, dynamic customer – and result-oriented.
- Must be able to multi-task; capable of handling several issues at the same time to deliver results and meet desired deadlines.
Application Closing Date
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the St Helen’s Specialist Hospital & Medi-Care Centre Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.