South African Airways Technical Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply For South African Airways Technical Recruitment Opportunity Online.
The South African Airways Technical Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
South African Airways Technical (SAAT) Job Vacancy Application Overview.
The South African Airways Technical recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Schoolinfong.com.
- The South African Airways Technical jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of South African Airways Technical Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
South African Airways Technical (SAAT), has over the last 80 years, provided Aircraft Maintenance services to a vast number of commercial airlines in the domestic, regional and international markets. SAAT has particularly been successful in the delivery high quality maintenance services such as; major airframe checks; engine overhaul; mechanical components; avionics and line maintenance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Licensed Technician – Mechanical
Reference Number: SAAT 19/11/121
Open to: Nigerian Locals
Business Unit/Division: Line Maintenance
Grade/level: As per over border contract
- Licensed Technician will certify applicable to the type, alt maintenance performed in accordance with check sheets and work instructions, done by him/herself and counter sign when authorized only.
- Complying to SAAT, Manufacturers and Regulatory Authority Re,irements on SAA and Customer Aircraft.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 or Equivalent.
- Trade Certificate (Mechanical)
- Have a valid code B driver’s license
- Basic Training and operation of equipment.
- Line Maintenance Experience
- AMEL is a requirement.
- A330 and A340 family is a requirement.
- Any other license will be an advantage
Knowledge and Skills:
- Have interpersonal skills
- Computer Literate
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrate the SSA values: Customer Focus; Accountability; Integrity; Safety; Excellence In Performance; Valuing Our People
- Be self motivated
- Must be a team player and able to work under pressure
- Perform a scheduled and unscheduled maintenance task which requires self inspection, servicing, repairs, testing and basic troubleshooting in accordance with Regulatory Requirements to meet on SAA and Customer Schedules, Ensure defects, rectifications and deferment actions are recorded.
- Complete all the relevant documentation, ensuring that all items are signed and stamped for i.a.w. company and Customer Policy and Regulatory Requirements.
- Operate support equipment and ensure correct and serviceable tooling is obtained and utilized to achieve maintenance task requirements as stipulated by Aircraft Manuals,
- Prepare the work area and aircraft/engine as per Manufacturer’s instructions to ensure safe working environment for staff, Aircraft, engines and equipment.
- Perform all reasonable task requested by the SLT and Team Leader, and comply with Work instructions Manual and Customer requirements.
- Communicate with SLT and Team Leader with regard to any Technical problems to ensure that productivity and safety standards are maintained.
- Assist the SLT/Team Leader with retrieving of aircraft manual information and helping to maintain station manuals, amendments and documentation,
- Return all tooling and equipment to stores and clean the work area on competition of shifts, Help in receiving and dispatching of spares and tools to and from main base and customer’s base.
- Inspection and reporting of defective equipment and vehicle status.
Deadline: 14h00; 28th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications be email to: [email protected] (The Position name and reference Number must appear in the Subject line of the email)
Applications should be hand delivered to:
Human Resources – Technical,
Recruitment & Selection,
Room 222, Hanger 5 Annex
Application with a detailed CV will not be accepted without the following certified documents:
- Identity Document.
- Matric (G12) or equivalent
- Driver’s license,
- Trade Certificate (Mechanical)
- And all other relevant qualification applicable to this vacancy.
- Incomplete applications or applications without this documentation will not be considered.
- The onus is on the applicant to prove that he/she meets the minimum requirements on the closing date of the advertisement. It is therefore essential to ensure that your CV is detailed enough, in other words, makes reference to qualifications, knowledge, skill, experience (inclusive of duties, tenure, designation etc.) and attributes.
- Please be mindful of the closing date as NO late applications will be considered,
- If you have not had a response by the 21 of January 2020, kindly take it your application was unsuccessful,
- Applicants will go through a comprehensive assessment process which may include competency and/or psychometric assessments,
- Applicants will undergo pre-employment checks i.e. criminal, credit, reference, authentication of qualification etc.
- SAAT is committed to Employment Equity. All appointments will be made in this context,
- SAAT reserves the right not to make an appointment to any of the position contained in this vacancy.
- Queries relating to the above positions may be directed to the relevant Line Manager or Recruitment Office
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the South African Airways Technical Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!