SON Iyi-Enu School of Nursing admission form 2019/2020 – School of Nursing and Midwifery Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi admission application forms for 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale, This is the full application details of:
SON Iyi-Enu School of Nursing admission Form 2019/2020, SON Iyi-Enu School of Nursing admission requirements 2019, SON Iyi-Enu School of Nursing application fees 2019, how to apply for SON Iyi-Enu School of Nursing admission online, SON Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Interview/Entrance examination date 2019… details below.
- 1 SON Iyi-Enu School of Nursing form 2019/2020
- 2 SON Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Admission Requirements 2019/2020
- 3 How to Apply for SON Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Admission
- 4 General Requirements For Studying Nursing In Nigeria
- 4.1 Requirement for General Nursing & Midwifery Education
- 4.2 Requirement for Post Basic Nursing Education
- 4.3 Requirements For Post Basic Psychiatric Nursing Programme
- 4.4 Requirements For Bachelor Of Nursing Science
- 4.5 Requirements For Higher Degrees In Nursing
- 4.6 Requirements For Professional Nursing Programs
SON Iyi-Enu School of Nursing form 2019/2020
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing and Midwifery Iyi-EnuMission Hospital, Ogidi for the 2019/2020 academic session.
SON Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Admission Requirements 2019/2020
- Five credits in SSCE/GCE ‘0’ Level in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (Combination of results should not be at more than two sittings).
- Applicants should bring along pencil, eraser, ruler, pen, original receipt issued by the cashier and certified passport photograph to the examination venue.
- Only candidates who have satisfied the conditions for admission will be called for interview.
Course Fee: Details will be provided on admission.
How to Apply for SON Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Admission
Sales of form commences from January 28th, 2019 at the cost of Eight Thousand Four Hundred Naira (N8,400) only for School of Nursing and Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N7,500) only for School of Midwifery.
Method Of Application
Interested applicants for School of Nursing are to Pay the sum of eight thousand two hundred naira (#8,400) to any of the following banks;
- Akuchukwu Microfinance Bank within the hospital vicinity
- Acc Name: School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu
- Acc No: 0111000168
- Acc Name: Iyienu School of Nursing
- Acc No: 2182038360
For those interested in purchasing the Midwifery form will have to come to the hospital vicinity and pick your form from the school.
Those paying into Akuchukwu Microfinance bank, will go to the account departments to change their teller to receipt
- Proceed to the school for upload your receipt and names or
- Log on to www.iyienusonam.co.uk: Click on Application form
- Submit teller to upload your receipt details for those that paid into Akuchukwu Microfinance bank or your teller details for those that paid into Ecobank. Input all necessary and correct information needed.
- Your pin (Registration ID) will immediately be generated and sent within minutes/the hour to your mail/phone number. Make sure you put in the correct email.
- Once your pin (Regisstration ID) is sent, you can go back to the website www.iyienusonam.co.uk and complete your registration. Click on Application form
- Input your pin (Registration ID) exactly the way it was sent to you including. This will open your form.
- Endeavor to fill in all information and upload all the necessaries.
- Create your username and password, make sure they are easy for you to remember as it will give you access to your result and your data anytime any day.
- Submit the form and print out your exam slip which will give you access into the examination hall during the entrance examination.
Should there be any challenge or trouble in the course of your registration, do not hesitate to contact the following:
Mr. Abel O. E.: 08188104942; 08036394771; 08057991601
Mr. Stephen A.O.: 08036982473; 08023963450.
You can also send mail to the following
NB: Please DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO ANYONE OR INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNT. YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK
>>>For more information and inquiries, You can visit the School Campus<<<
General Requirements For Studying Nursing In Nigeria
There are different categories of Nursing programs in Nigeria. schoolinfo.com.ng has publish and highlight the requirements for each of them also.
Requirement for General Nursing & Midwifery Education
This is the first Nursing program available to all intending nurses in Nigeria. It takes a 3 year school program to achieve this. At the end, the student is awarded with a title of Registered Nurse. The requirements include:
- SSCE certificate with a minimum of 5 credits that must include a science subject eg (Biology, Chemistry and or Physics) and English language in not more than two sittings.
- Must be between 18-35 years before applying.
Requirement for Post Basic Nursing Education
Students who finish as Registered Nurse and wish to further on will go for the Post Basic Nursing Education. This, after successful graduation, qualifies you to be known as “Registered Midwife” (RM). The requirements include:
- Must have obtained the qualification of “Registered Nurse”.
- Must meet up with the academic qualification and requirements of the admitting nursing school in Nigeria.
- Undergo a schooling/training of 1 year.
It is recommended that you simply get high gpa’s in high school science since nursing largely depends on application of scientific methodologies
Requirements For Post Basic Psychiatric Nursing Programme
Candidates who wish to apply for this must meet up with the following requirements. They include;
- Must be a registered nurse.
- Must meet up with the admission requirements of the admitting schools of psychiatric nursing in Nigeria.
- Finally, must undergo 1-year full training/schooling.
Requirements For Bachelor Of Nursing Science
To obtain the bachelor of Nursing science, applicant must meet up with the following criteria and requirements.
- Must have at least 5 credits in SSCE including in subjects as English, Mathematics and other science subjects.
- Must undergo a 5-year schooling/training program.
- Afterwards, candidate must go for a compulsory 1-year internship program in a Registered Health care institution.
- Upon graduation, the certificates or award obtainable include: Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife, Registered Public Health Nurse, Registered Psychiatric Nurse and B.Sc. in Nursing.
Requirements For Higher Degrees In Nursing
Nurses who wish to pursue higher degree in nursing must meet with the following requirements. They include:
- Meeting the admitting school’s entry requirements.
- Possible awards or certificates to be obtained include Master Degree (M.Sc.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D).
Requirements For Professional Nursing Programs
The requirements for this include:
- Must be a registered Nurse/Midwife with at least one-year post registration (working) experience.
- Must have a current practicing licence.
- Also, applicant must meet with admitting school’s requirements.
- The duration for this is 1 year. However, Anesthetist Nursing programme runs for a year and 6 months (18months).
- Obtainable certificate: certificate in nursing in the area of clinical specialization.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.