Job Vacancy Application at Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is the subsidiary of CBMI Construction Co., Ltd whose senior company is CNBM Group. Sinoma Nigeriais mainly responsible for project management and services in the Federal Republic of Nigeria and West Africa. Scope of business includes but not limited to Fabricating,Industry Constructional Engineering, Civil Constructional Engineering etc..
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an innovative smart, result oriented Civil Engineer who can read, write and interpret Chinese to join our professional team to design, develop and oversee our various construction projects from conception through to completion. joining our team offers you the opportunity to contribute positively and brainstorm with senior professionals in the field, while working in a fast-growing dynamic industry.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely, and sustainable manner
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings, and others)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials, and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven working experience in civil engineering
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit, Tekla
- Can read write, and interpret Chinese is an added advantage
- Must have knowledge of Tekla and Revit design softwares
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals, etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The license of a professional engineer is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.