SIDA application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the SIDA application deadline.
SIDA Application Instruction.
- The SIDA application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on schoolinfong.com for free.
- The SIDA application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
The Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida), Arbetsförmedlingen (the Swedish Public Employment Service) and the Economic Policy Research Institute (EPRI) hereby invite and welcome you to nominate candidates for the International Training Programme on Social Protection for Sustainable Development. Trusting that the training programme will contribute to the development of the social protection system in your country.
The aim and overall objective of the International Training Programme (ITP) is a long-term and sustainable contribution to a more inclusive and equal society by improving the function of the social protection systems that tackle poverty, vulnerability, inequality (both gender and economic) and exclusion while strengthening the delivery of inclusive social development, productive employment and equitable economic growth.
- This programme aims to include government officials and others who work at a strategic level on change in their own organizations and for the public good.
- Participants can apply from ministries, government agencies and departments and non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
- The following countries are invited: Cambodia, Mozambique, Rwanda, Sudan and Zimbabwe.
The following countries are invited: Cambodia, Mozambique, Rwanda, Sudan and Zimbabwe
This ITP aims to include government officials and others who work at a strategic level on change in their organisations and for the public good. Participants can apply from ministries, government agencies and departments and non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
Participants must be able to participate in the reform processes in the social protection sector in their countries. They should have the power and resources to initiate and implement development projects that result in change furthering the goals of this ITP.
Qualifications are university or other post-secondary education and relevant work experience. Participants must be officially nominated by their own organisations and in some cases by authorities. Nominating organisations and the selected candidates must ensure their commitment to participate in all phases of the programme. A Memorandum of Understanding will be signed by the participant’s organisations and the Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Knowledge and enhanced capacity on social protection systems and their role in tackling poverty, vulnerability and social exclusion while strengthening inclusive social development and decent and productive employment
- Knowledge of the value of building inter-ministerial and inter-agency initiatives as instruments for more effectively integrating social protection with other developmental sectors, including health, education, employment and others.
- To initiate and manage sustainable reform processes building more effective social protection systems
- Capacity and knowledge to plan and implement a project for change
The training course in Sweden will be held in Stockholm. The two regional phases, one week per phase, will be held in the East/Southern Africa region or Southeast Asia region. If travel is restricted, courses will be offered remotely.
Phase 3: October 2022
Phase 5: March 2023
Phase 7: October 2023
- If you are interested in joining the International Training Programme for your country, please visit Sida’s application portal.
- To participate in the selection process, you must submit an English language certificate, a medical statement, and a letter of nomination.
- In case of questions regarding the process, you contact us at [email protected].
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15 August 2022
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the SIDA International Training Programme – Social Protection for Sustainable Development
However, if you have any feelings regarding the SIDA, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing This Post With Others via!
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!