The Sehnaoui Plant Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Sehnaoui Plant Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Sehnaoui Plant Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Sehnaoui Plant Nigeria Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Sehnaoui Plant Nigeria Limited
Sehnaoui Plant Nigeria Limited (SPNL) was incorporated in 2005 through the concerted and strategic efforts of SEHNAOUI Plant group of companies, a global distributor of construction machinery with significant experience in selling its products and services to leading companies in Nigeria. SPNL is a market leader in the construction trading industry in Lebanon.
Sehnaoui Plant Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Techno-Sales Engineer (Road Pavement)
- The Techno-Sales Engineer serves as a sales person handing the market coverage in Nigeria to give technical and commercial support and act as solution provider for the “Road Pavement” clientele, and works towards individual sales targets.
- Support business development of the relevant market by providing inputs to identify the appropriate yearly forecast and agreeing with the Direct Manager on defining required client activity, sales projections, and other sales statistics
- Conduct the necessary analysis and business development analytics to understand the market and accordingly help developing an appropriate sales and marketing strategy
- Develop a client portfolio by acquiring new clients and supporting existing clients with regular visits and committing to the necessary follow-up and order closing activities, including but not limited to follow-up visits, order confirmations and updates, invoicing and on-time payments, client feedback, and after-sales support
- Commit to personal development by attending required trainings and working in a collaborative manner with all team members to learn from their market and client experiences
- Implement the sales process and continuously follow-up and update reporting database and CRM with notes and planning for future meetings
- 5 years experience in the field of road paving
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering
Deadline: 31st December, 2019.
How to Apply For Sehnaoui Plant Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Sehnaoui Plant Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.