SDSD Nigeria Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply.
The SDSD Nigeria Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
SDSD Nigeria Job Vacancy Application Overview.
The SDSD Nigeria recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Schoolinfong.com.
- The SDSD Nigeria jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of SDSD Nigeria Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
SDSD provides software platform and application development services to the maritime industry. We support maritime companies worldwide from our offices in the UK, Greece, Bulgaria, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Vietnam and Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Business Analyst
Location: Ado-Odo/Ota, Ogun
- SDSD is a software development company with offices in UK, Greece, Bulgaria, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Vietnam and Nigeria.
- We are currently looking to recruit Software Business Analysts to join a new Accounting Platform development project team, located in our Ota office, Nigeria. You will be a fast learner with previous experience as an Enterprise Software Business Analyst
- Educated to degree level, you will possess at least 2 years’ prior experience in a Business Analyst position – for enterprise platforms (Experience with accounting applications desirable).
- A strong team player with good communication with a positive attitude.
- Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position; you will be required to work 40 working hours a week.
- Certified Business Analyst qualification is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of the latest trend in technological solutions (hardware and software), such as mobile, web, big data, & cloud.
- Prior Consultant level knowledge of popular accounting packages as such using QuickBooks accounting solution, sage, tally ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), etc
- Familiarity with cloud-based technologies and software solutions including SAAS (Software as a Service) concepts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather user and business requirements.
- Create process flows of proposed platforms.
- Present the proposed platform and functionality to users.
- Document business requirements and platform design requirements.
- Create and maintain SRS process for development team ordinate with development team re Technical design specification
- Carry out QA, testing and UAT activities
- Basic salary and other benefits including annual holidays and performance incentives.
- Opportunities for growth.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the SDSD Nigeria Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!