The SDIL Nigeria Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published and opened for suitable applicants. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies positions before the recruitment application deadline-closing date.
SDIL’s partner, one of the oldest HR consulting firm in Nigeria is currently looking to fill the position below:
SDIL Nigeria Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now.
The SDIL Nigeria Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, enlistment process, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that the SDIL Nigeria recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of SDIL Nigeria Job Vacancies Positions.
Job Title: Account Officer
- The Account Officer is in charge of keeping and updating all relevant account records of the organization in a highly professional manner
- Preparing account books
- Ensuring the organization’s income and expenditure are properly documented
- Prepare and present the company’s annual account and financial statements
- Review financial reports and documents
- Ensure timely payment of bills
- Recover amount established as being receivable including recovery of VAT
- Liaise with the government authorities in regards to tax filing.
- Assist external auditors during audit.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Age range: 23-32 years old
- Proficiency in the use of accounting software like TALLY, SAGE etc
- Ability to work independently and accurate with figures
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Job Title: Facility Management Officer
- We are looking to employ a candidate with outstanding analytical and communication skills.
- Responsible for the payment of outstanding service charges by residents
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
- Coordinate the planning central services such as security, maintenance, mail archiving, cleaning, catering, and waste disposal and recycling.
- Conducting regular survey for the improvements in facilities services for all users.
- Attend to all residents complaints and address all issues.
- Ensures the site/residents environment is clean.
- Monitor periodic maintenance of utilities and services.
Key Skills and Competencies
- BSc/HND in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering, Building Technology with minimum of Second Class Lower Degree or Lower
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience is a must Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Excellent follow through, ability to pay attention to details. High level of professionalism and multitasking.
- Ability to take initiative
- Self motivated and committed to the delivery of excellent services Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent people management and strong listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and processes
Job Title: Procurement officer
- Gather information regarding the type and specifics of merchandise needed by the Company
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with vendors
- Present detailed reports of findings and recommendations, both orally and in writing.
- Obtain required written authorizations, and prepares instructions and import/export documentation to suppliers, freight forwarders, and/or carriers, to ensure timely and safe arrival of goods, and compliance with domestic and international shipping regulations, Customs regulations etc., and take necessary action to resolve problems/disputes
- Minimum of 3-5 years procuring commodities and services which includes preparing order specifications, estimates and bids.
- Procurement Certification a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting, Business Administration and Mechanical/Electrical Engineering other related fields.
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
- The specialist will be charged with bringing in new businesses for recruitment and staffing.Recruitment specialist will lead the recruitment team to meet the annual targets for the company’s recruitment business.
- Also, recruitment specialist will liaise with the rest of our Human Resources team to identify and create unique job descriptions to satisfy client needs.Our recruitment specialist will keep a buoyant talent network across industries
- The preferred candidate should have multifaceted experience in successfully recruiting candidates in various sectors (Oil and Gas, Banking, FMCG, Telecoms, etc.)
- A university degree in a relevant role.
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in recruitment.
- Candidate should have an active knowledge of social recruitment.
- Ability to teach our e-learning classes on career development such as answering interviewing questions, communication skills a plus
- The specialist will be charged with bringing in new businesses for recruitment & staffing
- Effective communication and writing skills
- CV Writing Skills
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
- We are looking to employ an HR Manager with outstanding analytical and communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will strategically direct the functions of the various arms of the Human Resource and Admin department, such as Recruitment, Payroll, Learning and Development, Performance Management, Facility.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Prepares monthly performance reports and other related reports on milestones of HR initiatives implemented.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations, preparing pay budget, monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions
- Coordinates and assists manager with employee reviews and performance appraisals. Coordinates and participates in completion of termination and exit interviews
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Talent management and recruitment of talents from time to time
- Bachelor’s of Sciences, Business Administration/ Arts degree or its related field
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as an HR MANAGER
- Certified SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP/PHR/SPHR/GPHR/HRMP/HRBP/ MCIPM preferred.
- In depth understanding of performance management and recruitment
- Exhibit expertise in human resources, organisational behaviour, management and leadership
- Candidate with a HR Consulting background an advantage
- Age range: 35-48 years old
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Proper knowledge of HR best practices and current regulations
- Detail oriented and sound judgment skill
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications, particularly Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- The Personal Assistant will serve as the administrative and functional point person for the CEO in strategic areas such as liaison with Corporate Chief Executive Officers,, travel and appointments, and Personal matters to ensure smooth functioning of activities and processes in multiple lines of business and activities. The role requires full time availability.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential duties satisfactorily.
- Manage multiple projects as assigned by the CEO related to diverse lines of business, community, and personal interests with inter-related activities and relationships.
- Coordinates calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements for the CEO, staff, business partners, and customers.
- Includes initiating contact and securing appointments as appropriate.
- Handles financial matters for the CEO with confidentiality.
- Carries out responsibilities with professionalism, respect for others, in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
- Any other duties as assigned by the CEO
All interested candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Age range between 23 – 28.
- High Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- B.Sc in Business Admin, HR , Sociology etc
- Trustworthy with Impeccable Moral Standards
- Discrete, reserved and able to handle business, personal, and family information with the highest level of confidence.
- Conceptualization & Business Acumen
- Professionalism in Appearance & Attitude
- Highly organized
- Able to adapt quickly, handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in a Demanding work environment
Very attractive based on and qualification and wealth of experience.
How to Apply For SDIL Nigeria Job Recruitment.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the SDIL Nigeria Recruitment application, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post via: