School of Psychiatric Nursing Aba admission form 2019/2020 – School of Psychiatric Nursing, Aba admission application forms for 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale, This is the full application details of:
School of Psychiatric Nursing Aba admission Form 2019/2020, School of Psychiatric Nursing Aba admission requirements 2019, School of Psychiatric Nursing Aba application fees 2019, how to apply for School of Psychiatric Nursing Aba admission online, School of Psychiatric Nursing Aba Interview/Entrance examination date 2019… details below.
- 1 School of Psychiatric Nursing Aba form 2019/2020
- 2 How to Apply for School of Psychiatric Nursing Aba Admission
- 3 Mode Of Payment
- 4 General Requirements For Studying Nursing In Nigeria
- 4.1 Requirement for General Nursing & Midwifery Education
- 4.2 Requirement for Post Basic Nursing Education
- 4.3 Requirements For Post Basic Psychiatric Nursing Programme
- 4.4 Requirements For Bachelor Of Nursing Science
- 4.5 Requirements For Higher Degrees In Nursing
- 4.6 Requirements For Professional Nursing Programs
School of Psychiatric Nursing Aba form 2019/2020
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Psychiatric Nursing Aba programmme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Apply for School of Psychiatric Nursing Aba Admission
- CURRENTLY, At the time of publishing this post, The School of Psychiatric Nursing Aba application form for 2019/2020 is not yet online & on sale, This page is published to give you full insight about the application process and will be updated once the form is officially out. So kindly subscribe to our blog and don’t hesitate to like our social platforms for we will update this post once we receive notifications form the school management.
>>>For more information and inquiries, You can visit the School Campus<<<
Mode Of Payment
Application Form Fee: Not Yet Stated.
All payment should be made into School of Psychiatric Nursing Aba Remita Platform “School of Psychiatric Nursing Aba Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Date of Submission of Application Form: To be Updated
School of Psychiatric Nursing Aba Entrance Examination Schedule: To be Updated.
General Requirements For Studying Nursing In Nigeria
There are different categories of Nursing programs in Nigeria. schoolinfo.com.ng has publish and highlight the requirements for each of them also.
Requirement for General Nursing & Midwifery Education
This is the first Nursing program available to all intending nurses in Nigeria. It takes a 3 year school program to achieve this. At the end, the student is awarded with a title of Registered Nurse. The requirements include:
- SSCE certificate with a minimum of 5 credits that must include a science subject eg (Biology, Chemistry and or Physics) and English language in not more than two sittings.
- Must be between 18-35 years before applying.
Requirement for Post Basic Nursing Education
Students who finish as Registered Nurse and wish to further on will go for the Post Basic Nursing Education. This, after successful graduation, qualifies you to be known as “Registered Midwife” (RM). The requirements include:
- Must have obtained the qualification of “Registered Nurse”.
- Must meet up with the academic qualification and requirements of the admitting nursing school in Nigeria.
- Undergo a schooling/training of 1 year.
It is recommended that you simply get high gpa’s in high school science since nursing largely depends on application of scientific methodologies
Requirements For Post Basic Psychiatric Nursing Programme
Candidates who wish to apply for this must meet up with the following requirements. They include;
- Must be a registered nurse.
- Must meet up with the admission requirements of the admitting schools of psychiatric nursing in Nigeria.
- Finally, must undergo 1-year full training/schooling.
Requirements For Bachelor Of Nursing Science
To obtain the bachelor of Nursing science, applicant must meet up with the following criteria and requirements.
- Must have at least 5 credits in SSCE including in subjects as English, Mathematics and other science subjects.
- Must undergo a 5-year schooling/training program.
- Afterwards, candidate must go for a compulsory 1-year internship program in a Registered Health care institution.
- Upon graduation, the certificates or award obtainable include: Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife, Registered Public Health Nurse, Registered Psychiatric Nurse and B.Sc. in Nursing.
Requirements For Higher Degrees In Nursing
Nurses who wish to pursue higher degree in nursing must meet with the following requirements. They include:
- Meeting the admitting school’s entry requirements.
- Possible awards or certificates to be obtained include Master Degree (M.Sc.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D).
Requirements For Professional Nursing Programs
The requirements for this include:
- Must be a registered Nurse/Midwife with at least one-year post registration (working) experience.
- Must have a current practicing licence.
- Also, applicant must meet with admitting school’s requirements.
- The duration for this is 1 year. However, Anesthetist Nursing programme runs for a year and 6 months (18months).
- Obtainable certificate: certificate in nursing in the area of clinical specialization.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.