Free School of Nursing Ogbomoso Past Questions & Answer pdf – Download SONO BUTH entrance past questions and answers for the forth coming screening/entrance examination here in pdf.
Free BUTH School of Nursing Ogbomoso and Midwifery Past Questions and Answer pdf… Here is the link to get/download current, legit and up-to-date Bowen University Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso School of Nursing free past questions with answers for the forthcoming entrance exam/aptitude test.
The BUTH School of Nursing Ogbomoso past questions and answers is a book that gives you insight & prepared you on what to expect during the School of Nursing Ogbomoso entrance examinations. It exposes you to School of Nursing Ogbomoso type of questions and gives you tips and how to answer their questions. It is a PDF document (ebook), which is compatible with all devices (Computers and Mobile Phones) and printable too.
While preparing for School of Nursing Ogbomoso Aptitude Test, studying with School of Nursing Ogbomoso up-to-date Past Questions and Answers is the right step in the right direction.
The pdf past questions and answers provide candidates with fast, easy and reliable access to Practice School of Nursing Ogbomoso Questions with NO internet connection on their computer, smartphones, and tablets.
Download School of Nursing Ogbomoso authentic, comprehensive, current, legit and affordable aptitude test past questions and answers papers in pdf.
How to Download BUTH School of Nursing Ogbomoso Past Questions and Answer Online pdf.
- NOTE: ATM/Mobile Transfer is Allowed.
After making the payment, send your details, which is;
- Depositor’s Name
- Phone Number
- Email (Important)
- Name of the School of Nursing past question pay for to 08144907811 or [email protected]
We shall forward the School of Nursing Ogbomoso past questions to your email once we confirm your payment.
Our services are based on trust, honesty, and integrity.
We wish you Success in your schooling!
School of Nursing Ogbomoso Admission Requirements
- Minimum of two sittings with Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Use “AR” for the awaiting result and which must be physically presented before the interview date if qualify for the interview session
- Age Limit: Candidate must be within age of 16 to 40 years
- Admission Form always 1st to 2nd week December of the year
- Minimum of Two (2) sittings in either WAEC/NECO/NABTEB
- Entrance Examination is between May and June
- Interview for the successful candidate August/September
- Session starts every 1st week of October
- There will be weeding for students who fail the 6months Examination.