The Schneider Go Green advertisement has been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
Schneider Go Green 2020 – Global Student Competition for Middle East & Africa (Win the trip of a lifetime to Las Vegas)
Below, are full details of Schneider Go Green application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other important links below on SchoolinfoNG Portal as well as on the official Schneider Go Green website/application portal for free.
- Don’t forget that Schneider Go Green application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Schneider Go Green
Deadline: January 30, 2020
Entries are now open for the 10th Edition of the Schneider Go Green Challenge, one of the world’s biggest global student competition. Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation. They are always on the lookout for bold ideas that can shape the future of our industry and our company.
Schneider Go Green is now celebrating 10 years and their 2020 edition is going to be even more special! They are looking for students like you around the world who are willing to put their skills and ideas to the test. Win the trip of a lifetime to Las Vegas at Schneider Electric’s Global Innovation Summit!
Send your idea related to one of the four segments within energy management or submit your bold idea for efficient energy management!
- Sustainability & Access to Energy. Digitize our business and enable access to energy or sustainable developments.
- Buildings of the Future. Can buildings be smarter, more sustainable and incorporate new technologies?
- Plants of the Future. Apply IoT, AI, Machine Learning and more to the industries of the present or future.
- Grids of the Future Imagine the future of energy management and distribution!
- First prize: Trip to Boston – visit Schneider Innovation HUB + Personalized MIT and Greentown lab tour
- Global Finalists. Selected teams will be invited to a fully sponsored trip to the Schneider Electric Innovation Summit in Las Vegas to pitch for the Grand Prize
- Regional Finalists. Participants will receive mentorship from Schneider Electric experts to polish their proposals and make it to the Grand Finale!
- Women in Energy Award. One all-female team from the semi-finals will win the Women in Energy Award, securing a place in the finals and cash prize of USD $1,000.
- This challenge is available to students studying within the Middle East & Africa region.
Schneider Go Green 2020 is open to two-member teams. To take part, you must:
- Be a Bachelor’s (at least 2nd year) or Master’s student Studying Engineering, Business, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics and other Sciences
- Location: worldwide (Team members must be studying in the same Region for the duration of the competition.)
- At least one team member must be a woman, in line with our Diversity & Inclusion philosophy.
- Be proficient in English (the Grand Finale pitch will be presented in English.)
So #WhatsYourBoldIdea? Be Bold! Sign up to the Challenge!
For more information, visit Schneider Go Green.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Schneider Go Green, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.