The SCANL Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
SCANL Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 SCANL Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that SCANL recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) is a leading management consulting firm focused on the agricultural and nutrition sectors in Africa. We partner with government agencies, private sector companies and leading international development organizations to conduct research, analyze policies, develop strategies and implement programs that promote sustainable food security and improved nutrition. We have worked on a variety of projects across West Africa, including in Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal.
SCANL Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Web Developer
- Design and develop a modular and scalable web platform using standard software development lifecycle practices.
- Update web content from various third-party sources and databases
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling of the Nourishing Africa online hub
- Keep web platform responsive (across all interfaces) and up-to-date with emerging technologies to provide seamless experiences for platform users & visitors.
- Cooperate with internal and external web designers to match visual design intent
- Update platform content on a rolling basis.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Develop and update software development documentation
- Experience in web developing and management of expansive knowledge and learning platform
- Experience in graphic designing
- A passion for agriculture and nutrition in Africa
- Available to start immediately.
- Ability to code and create back-end functions
How to Apply For SCANL Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th August, 2019.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the SCANL Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.