Job Vacancy Application at Sales People Nigeria Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Sales People Nigeria Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Sales People Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Sales People Nigeria Limited recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Sales People Nigeria Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Sales People Nigeria Limited was officially incorporated on the 25th of May, 2010, and is a Major innovative player in Real estate, construction, and management.
The underlying vision was birthed by the desire to provide clients with total solutions in the marketing industry of real estate and later diverted its resources to providing construction services to clients. With our Head Office in Abuja, our goal is to be key providers of fully integrated designs and construction solutions as we also specialize in the construction, maintenance, Marketing, Consultancy, and management of real estate development. Through our vast experience and best-in-class approach, we identify and implement solutions that create net value and thereby giving us the opportunity to convey our services to our teeming clients in class and style.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a reliable quantity surveyor to join our capable team of professionals. The quantity surveyor will be tasked with analyzing existing budgets and making improvements, reviewing plans and preparing quantity estimates, negotiating with various contractors and vendors, as well as building relationships with clients and site managers.
- To be successful as a quantity surveyor, you should have a methodical approach and superb interpersonal skills. Outstanding quantity surveyors are not only great at analyzing costs, but they also know how to read people and tailor their negotiation strategies to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessments, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or similar.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Construction estimating or finance experience is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- Great networking abilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter as a single Document to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Note: Only applicants resident in Abuja, will be considered.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Sales People Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.