The Salem University Pre-Degree admission form 2020/2021, admission entry requirements, how to apply online, application fee, closing date and screening date/requirements 2020/2021.
Salem University Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020/2021.
The management of the Salem University, Lokoja invites applications from suitably qualified Pre-Degree candidates for admission into a one-year Pre-Degree Programme in the Salem University for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Salem University Pre-Degree admission application form 2020/2021 is open to all interested applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender or national origin.
Both Indigenes and non-indigenes interested candidates can apply for the Salem University Pre degrees admission 2020/2021.
Candidates must possess credit pass in at least five (5) “O” level subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, at not more than two sittings in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO, GCE or NABTEB).
How to Apply for Salem University Pre-Degree Programmes Admission Online.
Online registration and Payment Instruction:
- Visit https://www.salemuniversity.edu.ng/
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Pre-Degree as the Admissions Form Type
- Enter your phone number and email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Note – Once the Salem University Admission Application Form Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Salem University Pre-Degree form 2020/2021 is on sale.
Please use the comment section for your queries regarding Salem University Pre-Degree Admission Application Form 2020/2021.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!