Salem University postgraduate admission list 2021/2022 pdf | How to Check Salem University postgraduate admission list 2021/2022 and download Salem University postgraduate school (PGS) admission letter 2021/2022 pdf online.
Salem University Postgraduate Admission List 2021/2022
This is to inform the all Salem University postgraduate (PGS) candidates that the management of the Salem University, Lokoja has released the admission list of Salem University postgraduate students offered provisional admission into the University various postgraduate school programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Salem University postgraduate admission list 2021/2022 pdf download is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
All the candidates who participated in the 2021/2022 Salem University Postgraduate Admission Screening Exercise can now check their admission status Salem University postgraduate portal through the steps outlined below.
How to Check Salem University Postgraduate Admission List / Status
Follow the procedure outlined below to check Salem University postgraduate admission status 2021/2022.
- Go to Salem University postgraduate admission status checking portal at http://www.salemuniversity.edu.ng/college/School-of-Post-Graduate-Studies
- Enter your Application Form Number in the space provided.
- Supply your Username (i.e. your phone number) and password where required.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button to access your portal.
- Then click ‘Check Admission Status‘ to know your Salem University postgraduate admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Salem University postgraduate admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Salem University by visiting the official website.
RECOMMENDED: Official Salem University Portal/website.
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!