The Royal Exchange General Insurance Company Ltd Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Royal Exchange General Insurance Company Ltd Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Royal Exchange General Insurance Company Ltd Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Royal Exchange General Insurance Company Ltd recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Royal Exchange General Insurance Company Ltd
Royal Exchange General Insurance Company Limited requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Royal Exchange General Insurance Company Ltd Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Marketing executive staff approves various strategies and projects as needed.
- Works with managers to oversee the implementation of marketing plans, including promotional materials, advertising opportunities, and client acquisition.
- Reports to and coordinates with other department heads to manage company budgets, objectives, and activities.
- Leads and manages marketing department staff by providing tasks, objectives, strategies, and projects
- Assists in interviewing, hiring, orientation, and training of new marketing department staff
- Manages the marketing department budget and uses financial strategy to advise all marketing plans
- Oversees the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts
- Regularly interacts with marketing managers to receive information and updates about marketing staff progress and results
- Evaluates marketing reports and sales data compiled by marketing staff members
- Presents regular updates and information to other department heads and executives
- Works with executives to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services
- Organises and attends company-wide and marketing events
- Assists in securing access to major media channels and important sponsorships
- Travels to meet clients and attend conferences, trade shows, industry events, and seminars
- Adheres to and implements company policies and procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field,
- Extensive Marketing Experience, Computer Proficiency, Creativity, Innovation, Adaptability, Interpersonal Communication, Client Relationships, Writing, Public Speaking, People Management, Leadership, Organisation, Planning, Multi-Tasking, Budgeting, Research, Analysis.
Job Title: General Manager
- Obtains profit contribution by managing staff and establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; and enforcing ethical business practices.
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; cultivating a climate for offering information and opinions and providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities, presenting analysis, and recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; and making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; and coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performance management
- Management Proficiency
- Developing standards, coaching, and team coordination
- Financial planning
- Process improvement
- Decision making
- Strategic planning
- Quality management.
How to Apply For Royal Exchange General Insurance Company Ltd Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2019.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Royal Exchange General Insurance Company Ltd Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.