Rovedana Limited Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply.
The Rovedana Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Rovedana Limited Job Vacancy Application Overview.
The Rovedana Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Schoolinfong.com.
- The Rovedana Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Rovedana Limited Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Facility Manager
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Facilities Management, or a related field
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Time-management skills
- Maintenance experience
- Familiarity with building upkeep, structural issues, and grounds maintenance
- Budgeting skills
- Interpersonal, communication skills & multi-tasking skills
- Organisational, planning skills & leadership skills.
- B.Sc, MBA, M.Sc
- Experience 6 years and above.
- Manage the overall services provided within the facility
- Create a suitable environment for the purpose and needs of the facility, such as an office building, school, or hospital
- Use best business practices to manage and reduce operation costs
- Create a budget for various facility needs and expenses
- Compare costs for various services and goods before choosing the best options for the facility
- Manage the maintenance of the building by performing repairs or contracting maintenance services as needed
- Track building upkeep as well as anticipated long- and short-term improvements and maintenance
- Keep the surrounding grounds properly cared for and landscaped
- Interview and hire certain facility employees and contractors, such as maintenance staff and janitorial services
- Handle certain administrative tasks, such as preparing reports for facility owners
- Ensure the security of the building by researching and implementing various security measures, such as surveillance cameras or security staff members
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility.
Job Title: Head of Project Management
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
Deadline: 8th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with subject as “Head of Project Management”
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Rovedana Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!