Job Vacancy Application at Rossland Screening Solutions Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Rossland Screening Solutions recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Rossland Screening Solutions Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Rossland Screening Solutions recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Rossland Screening Solutions Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Rossland Screening Solutions – Our client, an NGO, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Account Officer is responsible for maintaining accurate and up-to-date books of Accounts and Administration in accordance with IFRS and the company’s policies.
- The role entails performing day-to-day financial accounting and administrative tasks including, processing payments, filing and document retrieval, flight and hotel reservation bookings, providing data for report preparation, and providing support with the year-end, audits, and related administrative processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare and submit to the CFO interim monthly and quarterly financial and donor reports for review.
- Provide orientation to the organization staff on cost-effective management.
- Conduct monthly audits of all projects of the organization.
- Report financial irregularities identified during the audit with recommendations to the CFO.
- Prepare cheques and enter all approved vouchers into the transaction spreadsheet daily for payment.
- Prompt settlement of statutory and other payroll deductions i.e., PAYE, NSITF, NHF, Withholding tax, Pension contributions, etc.
- Bank reconciliation capabilities.
- Preparation of various supporting schedules to the financial statements to facilitate annual audits and assist in the audit process.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and year-end accruals reconciliation and make journals where necessary.
- Initiate and complete filing of annual tax returns accurately within the required timescale.
- Provide administrative inputs for project management, logistics, travel, and other areas of administration.
- B.Sc Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in handling Account/Admin functions.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Experience in computerized accounting software (Sage or QuickBooks).
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good Report writing skills.
- Must be a team player and keep their eyes focused on the wider goals of the organization.
- Must be capable of interpreting information, with a competent level of problem-solving ability.
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook).
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the Rossland Screening Solutions Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.