The Romanspage Global for a HR Intern in Lekki, Lagos Job Vacancies 2023 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Romanspage Global for a HR Intern in Lekki, Lagos Job Vacancies 2023 | Apply Now
The 2023 Romanspage Global for a HR Intern in Lekki, Lagos Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Romanspage Global for a HR Intern in Lekki, Lagos recruitment 2023/2024 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Romanspage Global for a HR Intern in Lekki, Lagos
Romanspage Global is one of Africa’s leading human resources firm with keen interest in partnering with organisations to rebuild their HR structure and give every employee a focus and direction. We provide a comprehensive range of human resource services across different sectors to organisations who seek expertise solutions to their need.
Romanspage Global for a HR Intern in Lekki, Lagos Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: HR Intern
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Participate in shortlisting of candidates for internal and external vacancies
- Post job vacancies on portal to accept application
- Scheduling of interviews for clients and following up on candidates to ensure attendance
- Prepare interview reports and share with client before main interview date.
- Assist the BD team in generating recruitment leads.
- Support in the handling of the employees’ payment
- Assistance in the employee evaluation and processing of employees’ issues
- Ensure monthly remittance of taxes, pension and other statutory deductions
- Degree in Business, Human Resource Management, Psychology or any other related field
- Serving Corp Members are also encouraged to apply.
- Strong desire to build a career in human resource
- Result oriented and focused.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail.
How to Apply For Romanspage Global for a HR Intern in Lekki, Lagos Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Romanspage Global for a HR Intern in Lekki, Lagos Recruitment 2023/2024, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!