The Rockefeller Foundation Food System Vision Prize advertisement has been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
Rockefeller Foundation Food System Vision Prize 2020 (Total prize of $2,000,000)
Below, are full details of Rockefeller Foundation Food System Vision Prize application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other important links below on SchoolinfoNG Portal as well as on the official Rockefeller Foundation Food System Vision Prize website/application portal for free.
- Don’t forget that Rockefeller Foundation Food System Vision Prize application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Rockefeller Foundation Food System Vision Prize
Deadline: January 31, 2020
Applications for the Rockefeller Foundation Food System Vision Prize 2020 are now open. The Food System Vision Prize is an invitation for organizations across the globe to develop a vision of the regenerative and nourishing food system that they aspire to create by the year 2050.
The Rockefeller Foundation has partnered with SecondMuse and OpenIDEO to amplify the discourse on the state and the future of the world’s many food systems. And to empower communities globally to develop actionable solutions and become protagonists in their own food future. Creating a compelling and progressive vision for the future of our food system requires a culture of collaboration that rallies industry, policy, academia, and society to act as one. When we come together, we can deliver sustainable, nourishing diets for people and the planet by 2050.
A total prize of $2,000,000 will be distributed to the Top Visionaries, who will be eligible to receive a prize of $200,000 each.
The Finalists, who will be selected after a Refinement Phase that extends from 2 March – 17 April 2020, will also:
- Join a cohort of Visionaries addressing systemic food issues via a virtual Accelerator and in-person convening;
- Collaborate with a select team of advisors and stakeholders to further refine their Visions and find pathways to actualize them;
- Participate in an Accelerator during which they will have access to media and storytelling training and a global platform via media exposure, in order to attract partners, connections, and other funder and philanthropic networks;
- Refine and amplify their Visions further;
- If in full compliance with the Prize Terms and Conditions, be announced as a Top Visionary and have the opportunity to participate in a recognition ceremony.
- Open to legally registered and organized entities, including companies, governments, cooperatives, communities, partnerships, NGOs, and universities from around the globe.
For more information, visit Food System Vision Prize.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Rockefeller Foundation Food System Vision Prize, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.