The Reputable Oil and Gas Exploration Firm Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published and opened for suitable applicants. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies positions before the recruitment application deadline-closing date.
Rotec Engineering Group – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas Exploration firm is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill position below:
Reputable Oil and Gas Exploration Firm Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now.
The Reputable Oil and Gas Exploration Firm Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, enlistment process, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that the Reputable Oil and Gas Exploration Firm recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Reputable Oil and Gas Exploration Firm Job Vacancies Positions.
Job Title: Seismic Processing Geophysicist
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Geophysics, Geology, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Biomedical Signal Processing or Physics
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in seismic data processing within the Oil and Gas industry
- Demonstrated record of hands-on experience in seismic processing (2-D/3-D) in support of upstream oil & gas operations
- Knowledge of seismic acquisition techniques, seismic wave propagation, digital signal processing, numerical modeling and inversion, finite difference methods, and optimization
- Education: Higher National Diploma, BSc/BA or Master’s Degree
- Experience: Not less than 5 years of practical experience in seismic processing and AVO/Inversion modeling functions with verifiable projects
- Strong computational and algorithmic knowledge is preferred, and experience implementing processing approaches in high-performance computing environments is also preferred
- Experience with the Omega processing system and/or the Reveal processing system.
- Experience in seismic processing (2-D/3-D) for upstream oil & gas operations
- Wide-ranging knowledge of current seismic processing vendor capabilities.
- Knowledge of seismic acquisition methodologies, seismic wave propagation, digital signal processing, numerical modeling and inversion, finite difference methods, and optimization
- Experience with a commercial PSDM, PSTM processing software
- Experience in AVO and Inversion modelling techniques
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Able to work on client sites and projects as required
- Contribute to all stages of seismic processing including data conditioning, noise suppression, data enhancement, velocity analysis, and imaging
- Conduct analysis, recognize issues, support the formulation of new and innovative workflows and methods to resolve problems, and ensure the delivery of quality results
- Execute projects to completion, including procuring and managing third party vendors to collectively define project objectives and design projects to meet business requirements
- Work with computational scientists, engineers, and geoscientists to test, deliver and support various geophysics computational tools, models, algorithms, and software
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
How to Apply For Reputable Oil and Gas Exploration Firm Job Recruitment.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Reputable Oil and Gas Exploration Firm Recruitment application, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post via: