Job Vacancy Application at Renmoney Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Renmoney recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Renmoney Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Renmoney recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Renmoney Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Reporting Associate
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Regulatory Reporting Associate is responsible for filing of tax returns and all statutory regulatory compliance. In this role you will:
- Prepare monthly and annual tax returns together with the relevant schedules and tax computations, estimates and accruals
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all corporate and personal income tax (PAYE) and tax
- returns (State WHT, Federal WHT, VAT, NSITF, ITF and NHF)
- Review current and deferred tax provisions and proofing of PAYE payable and staff cost GLs (monthly and year-to-date)
- Legally minimize tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations and oversee tax and other related regulatory audits of the Bank
- Ensure accurate deduction and timely remittance of pension deductions for all staff of the bank
- Oversee the continuous improvement of tax accounting and reporting and the development of the finance team with the goal to achieve best practice
- Play an active role in compiling information for CBN Returns while providing accounting support to the financial reporting unit.
- B.Sc. Degree in Accounting
- Relevant professional qualifications – ICAN or ACCA or CIMA
- 4+ years’ experience with at least 2 years’ experience in tax with the big 4 accounting firms or
- any reputable tax firm
- Relationship with the tax authorities and experience in tax audits is a plus
- Strong accounting skills.
We are the place for you, if:
- You are excited about technology and the complexities of the future.
- You’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions, and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Enjoy adding structure and developing approaches to ambiguous problems
- Are a self-starter, take initiative, work collaboratively, and can self-manage in ambiguity
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are excel and numbers-savvy and very detail-oriented.
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team.
What is in it for you
- You’ll work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact.
- You will receive competitive compensation and work with passionate teammates in a flat, performance driven culture.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Renmoney Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.