PwC Nigeria Advisory Internship 2022 for young Nigerian graduates application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) application deadline.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Application Instruction.
- The PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on schoolinfong.com for free.
- The PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Details.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. PwC one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff, and 31 resident partners.
- Candidates should possess a First Degree (2:1) in Human Resource Management related field
- A Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management related field will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in Human Resource (Management) Consulting.
- 1 year post NYSC HR expperience.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Eager to learn and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask.
- An internship at PwC not only offers an opportunity to build your skills and confidence, but also to work on client projects that give you insight into who we are and what we do whether for our clients, the economy, or the wider community.
- Working alongside specialists in your chosen business area, you’ll be a valued member of the team, with graduate level responsibility.
- You’ll be assigned to client projects to develop your understanding of what we really do and you’ll build networks with your colleagues and peer groups.
- Whichever business area you choose, we’re sure you’ll find this a worthwhile investment of your time. Be it the clients; the people; the networks; or the social events, you’ll be surprised at the skills you’ll develop and how much you’ll learn. Opportunity is at the heart of a career at PwC and our Internship offers just that.
- As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC), Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing This Post With Others via!