Job Vacancy Application at PwC Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The PwC recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
PwC Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that PwC recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of PwC Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client is a top player in the Agribusiness Value Chain and Consumer Goods in West and Central Africa, with a special interest in Plantation, Inputs-Provision, Sourcing, Origination, and Processing.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Reference Number: 130-PEO01212
Job type: Permanent
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Roles & Responsibilities
- Devise and implement the company’s sales and marketing strategy.
- Manage the profit and loss for the key distribution products.
- Deliver the local sales target for Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil, and Rice.
- Develop and foster sustainable and strategic partnerships with key accounts & key distributors.
- Develop institutional business for long term and sustainable business delivery
- Drive the sales target on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- Manage a team of regional managers and area managers for sustained business delivery.
- Formulate and adhere to the sales & marketing standard operating procedures (SOP) for the company.
- Minimum travel of 15 days a month; mostly to South / East, South / West and South / South parts of Nigeria – preferably by road.
- Daily reporting at the end of the day, sometimes after travel.
- Nigerian National with a minimum of 2:1 degree from a reputable University.
- MBA from a reputable institution or membership of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- Between 8 -10 years of cognate experience in a reputable organization with experience working in a senior position with reputable Bulk Food/Edible Oil Companies in Nigeria.
- Working with the food Sector Multi-National Companies operating in Nigeria will be an added advantage.
- General understanding and knowledge of the key consumer goods markets in Nigeria.
- Strong customer relationship in FMCG Sector.
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the PwC Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.