Job Vacancy Application at PropertyPro.ng Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The PropertyPro.ng recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
PropertyPro.ng Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that PropertyPro.ng recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of PropertyPro.ng Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating visual concepts that communicate the company’s goals as well as inform and inspire customers and the public.
- Advise management on best strategies to use in reaching different audience groups across different channels
- Prepare copy for newsletters, brochures and campaigns.
- Create images to convey ideas.
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations,logos, and websites.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Collaborate with the marketing team and community manager in developing campaigns.
- Provides expertise and knowledge of brand design in the design, development, planning and production of all promotional materials branded items (i.e. attention-grabbing concepts that will lead to a share of mind in the industry).
- Ensure that all designs and production are of the highest professional quality (consistency in our tone of voice, look and feel of our designs etc.).
- Develop creative concepts in line with the brand proposition for advertising, internal and external publications, posters and product flyers, and digital and electronic media.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc or HND / Training in Graphic Design or any related discipline.
- Knowledge of Motion Design and Illustration is a plus.
- 4 – 7 years work experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven graphic design experience with a strong portfolio
- Knowledge leading design software
- Ability to execute customer requests
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
- High proficiency in MS office suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good knowledge of administrative and clerical processes
- Acute vision
- Creative and self-motivating
- Highly organized and detailed
- Can handle rejection
- Loves to talk and socialize
- Has high energy levels
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the PropertyPro.ng Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.