Port-Harcourt Polytechnic Courses… Complete List of Port-Harcourt Polytechnic courses offered, departmental cut off mark and admission requirements For ND & HND Programmes – Akwa Ibom State University list of available ND & HND (Full-time & Part-time) courses/programmes offered for admission that gain NUC approval.
Port-Harcourt Polytechnic courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at Port-Harcourt Polytechnic? The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Port-Harcourt Polytechnic, Rivers State that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
NOTE: This page will be updated, check back!!!
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in Port-Harcourt Polytechnic
List of Accredited Courses Offered in Port-Harcourt Polytechnic
The schools, institutes and polytechnic departments are as follows:
- Schools and institutes
- Business and Administration Studies
- Continuing Education (Institute)
- Engineering Technology
- Environmental Science
- Financial Studies
- Foundation and General Studies
- Information and Communication Technology
- Legal and Global Studies (Institute)
- Science and Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Foundation Studies
- General Studies
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
Port-Harcourt Polytechnic ND Admission Entry Requirements.
- Candidates must meet Port-Harcourt Polytechnic cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Port-Harcourt Polytechnic department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
Port-Harcourt Polytechnic HND Admission Entry Requirements.
For a candidate to be considered for admission in the institution at HND level, the following basic requirements must be met;
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme.
- Applicant for the admission into Higher National Diploma programme must possess a National Diploma in the same programme with at least lower credit pass in the relevant programme of study and with at least, one year post-ND relevant industrial training experience.
- In addition to the above, a candidate must meet the admission requirement for the ND programme.
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.