Job Vacancy Application at Polaris Digitech Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Polaris Digitech Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Polaris Digitech Limited Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Polaris Digitech Limited recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Polaris Digitech Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Polaris Digitech Limited is a location intelligence firm that specializes in providing data, software and decision support services to fulfil its client’s strategies and management needs through the development and deployment of Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Contract
- Responsible for driving the project team across project locations
- Report any case of accident, injury, or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Performs periodic maintenance on the company’s vehicle
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure the vehicle is in perfect shape for daily use.
- Minimum of an OND or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 5 years driving experience
- An excellent road network within and outside Lagos
- Candidate must not be above 35years of age
- The candidate must be willing to travel because the role involves travelling
- The candidate should have a valid driver’s license.
using “Driver” as the subject of the mail.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Polaris Digitech Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.