Polaris Bank application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the Polaris Bank application deadline.
Polaris Bank Application Instruction.
- The Polaris Bank application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on schoolinfong.com for free.
- The Polaris Bank application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Polaris Bank Details.
Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public.
With a footprint of over 250 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
The Polaris Graduate Trainee Program provides an avenue for qualifying entry level graduates to jump-start their careers in the financial service industry with a leading commercial Bank – Polaris Bank. This program is designed to prepare you for career success in a fast -paced and dynamic corporate environment. If you are confident that you have the aptitude to take on this challenge, let’s go on this journey!
- Minimum of BSc. (Second Class) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC Scheme and awarded a discharge certificate.
- Age not more than 25 years old by December 31, 2022 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- Possess five (5) ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English at not more than one (1) sitting; WAEC or NECO certificate is required.
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Polaris Bank, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing This Post With Others via!