PLASU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 – The Plateau State University, Bokkos, PLASU Post UTME Admission Screening Application Form, departmental cut off marks, screening date and Requirements For 2020/2021 academic session is online.
PLASU Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
The Plateau State University, Bokkos (PLASU) Post UTME Screening form, admission requirements, departmental cut off marks, and screening date and Requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
PLASU has different Admissions intake annually for various programmes. Hence, Admission Form for various intake will be updated on this page as released by the authority of the Institution for the academic year.
Eligibility For PLASU Post UTME Form.
Candidates who made the Plateau State University, Bokkos their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum departmental cut off mark.
Both Indigenes and Non-indigenes interested applicants can apply for the Plateau State University, Bokkos Admission Form 2020/2021 as Government Sponsored or Private candidates.
How to Apply Online For PLASU Admission 2020/2021.
The Application is made through filling the application form online at the Plateau State University, Bokkos admission portal.
Online registration and Payment Instruction:
- CLICK HERE to visit the PLASU registration portal
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select the Admissions Form Type
- Enter your details
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the PLASU 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Note – Once the Plateau State University, Bokkos Admission Application Form Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the PLASU application form is on sale.
PLASU Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020/2021.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- Originals and photocopies of WAEC, NECO or NABTEB Certificates
- Recent passport photographs
- ADSU 2020/2021 Online Registration Print-out Slip
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Plateau State University, Bokkos (PLASU) by visiting the official website or campus.
Don’t hesitate to like our social platforms in order to share, discuss & get the latest updates of the Plateau State University, Bokkos (PLASU).
Be Social By Sharing This Post With Others!!