Plan International Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply For Plan International Recruitment Opportunity Online.
The Plan International Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Plan International Job Vacancy Application Overview.
The Plan International recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Schoolinfong.com.
- The Plan International jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Plan International Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance Coordinator
Location: FCT-Abuja, FC, NG
- The purpose of this role is to ensure financial accountability, provide timely and accurate financial information on all USNO facilitated grants. Position holder acts as finance focal person for finance-related grants issues (budgeting, cash flow management, reporting, auditing etc.) on USNO Projects.
Dimension of Role
- Communicates within Plan International Nigeria and with partners and related government institutions. The post holder will contribute towards grant and financial management of the USNO Projects, interfacing with both operational and programme team members.
- The post holder will also contribute towards the organisational development of Plan International Nigeria’s implementing partners.
- Monitors and controls USNO project’s annual budget and its spending.
- Prepares financial reports on all USNO Projects.
- Area of responsibility – All USNO Projects.
Support Budget preparation and Budgetary Control for the effective implementation of financial plans. To do this, the role will:
- Prepare all USNO assisted projects annual budget as part of the preparation of the Country’s annual budget.
- Prepare monthly USNO projects BvA (Budget variance Analysis) report and discuss variances and corrective action with projects team.
- Prepare monthly USNO projects IGF (Indicative Grants Funding) report.
- Prepare quarterly projects KP06 budget for all USNO projects.
Prepare Financial and other Reports to aid the preparation of the overall country’s financial report for dissemination and decision-making. To do this, the role will:
- Assist in the preparation of country’s financial management reports (Monthly, quarterly and yearly).
- Prepare the monthly Partners unliquidated advances report.
- Assist the CFM in the preparation of the half-year and year-end financial schedules.
- Make a monthly support visit to the project partners and submit report.
- Carry out identified capacity building trainings for partners.
- Follow up with prepaid expenses, accruals etc., on the projects to be submitted to CO.
Support the Field Office Treasury Management and Cash Forecasting to ensure the availability of funds for country operations. To do this, the role will:
- Support the Projects Managers to ensure that monthly cash forecasts are timely submitted to CO.
- Support the Projects Managers to ensure that quarterly cash forecasts are timely submitted to USNO.
Manage the operations of the SAP system in the field office to meet Plan’s spending and financial reporting requirements. To do this, the role will:
- Ensure regular follow up with relevant department responsible for FAD set-up in SAP for new Projects.
- Ensure all required month-end procedures are carried out before SAP is closed.
- Review timesheets of all staff charged to USNO projects to ensure they are properly filled according to staff salary charged on the projects.
- Scan all vouchers charged to USNO projects as support documentation to monthly financial reports.
- Maintain separate real time filing for all USNO related SAP payment vouchers and reports.
- Undertake accuracy checks to ensure all transactions entered in SAP are correct.
- Regularly review NRGRANT status to ensure grant related expenditures are charged on applicable grant.
- Ensure correct use of WBS (work breakdown structure) for all requisitions and journals.
- Advice CO on all USNO related intercompany recharges.
Implement Internal Financial Controls & Payment processes for the attainment of value for money at all times. To do this, the role will:
- Ensure payments made are as per Plan’s approved policies, procedures, and that of the donor rules and regulations.
- Review the finance sections of purchase requisitions, advance requests, liquidations, and purchase orders for financial conformity with respect to the USNO projects.
- Support the review of USNO projects cheques issued before sign off by Plan Authorised Managers.
- Prepare USNO assisted projects financial audit action list after each audit and ensure compliance.
- Ensure all expected costs are timely and accurately recovered from the projects.
Support the accurate and timely payment of statutory deductions. To do this, the role will:
- Support to ensure withholding tax credit notes are promptly collected for distribution to vendors/consultants related to USNO Projects.
- Ensure yourself and direct report’s IAP, six months’ appraisal and annual appraisal are timely completed and documented.
- Support provide training and share good experience/practice among the team to strengthen team capacity and team building.
- Keep Supervisor informed of any initiative or difficulties relating to the job’s responsibilities.
- Fulfil Plan’s Child Protection Policy at all times to protect children from all forms of abuse.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by your Supervisor from time to time to support the achievement of organizational goals.
Technical Expertise, Skills and Knowledge
- University degree in Accounting or equivalent;
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Fair knowledge in grants and project management.
- Knowledge and use of accounting software (Preferably SAP)
- Preferred qualifications: knowledge of and experience with the key donors in the industry is strongly preferred.
- Experience providing capacity development assistance to sub-grantees strongly preferred.
- Experience working with sub-grantees required.
Skills & Knowledge
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Ability to facilitate participative processes for all stakeholders for implementing grant projects.
- Strong team building skills, Organized and methodical.
- Independence, objectivity and integrity.
- Good supervisory & coordination skills and ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Fair knowledge of project planning, management, supervision, monitoring and evaluation tools.
- Excellent and demonstrable experience in grant and financial management.
- Knowledge and understanding of Nigeria’s policy environment
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including good listening skills, influencing, negotiation and coaching.
- Capacity to build and maintain relationships and to work effectively in a multi-cultural and multi-ethnic environment respecting diversity.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Deadline: 6th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Plan International Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!